Welcome to Seacroft sea view holiday cottage in Devon
Luxury self-catering sea view holiday home on the North Devon coast near Woolacombe beach.
Amazing panoramic sea views from almost every room.
Recently refurbished semi-detached Edwardian house with 5 double or twin bedrooms all with quality en suite bath/shower rooms. Quality beds with feather duvets and pillows and 100% cotton linen.
A large kitchen dining area is stylishly designed with circular slate dining table to seat 10 and superior kitchen appliances including a Range cooker. Two comfortably furnished lounge rooms with 2 TV/DVD players including 50 in plasma TV. Wi-Fi broadband.
A wet room is provided for the surfers, swimmers, damp walkers or dogs!
Fully insulated with gas-fired central heating, Seacroft is the perfect cosy self-catering holiday cottage all year round.
Elevated Westerly aspect above picturesque sandy Grunta beach looking out to Lundy Island and across the rugged National Trust headland. Within the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Seacroft provides easy access to the Coastal Path and some of the UK's best walks.
The famous surf and golden sands of Woolacombe beach voted Number 1 in the UK on Tripadvisor (February 2016) are 1 mile away.
Historic Mortehoe with its 3 pubs is a short walk up the hill.
Or just relax on the raised deck or in the window seat and enjoy those views and amazing sunsets.
- Luxury Devon coastal house
- Stunning sea views to Lundy Island
- Amazing sunsets
- Perfect for friends or family holidays
- Five bedrooms all with quality en suite bath / shower rooms
- 100% cotton linen sheets and bath towels.
- Feather pillows and duvets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stylish kitchen dining area with Range cooker
- Wet room for surfers and swimmers
- Sunny garden and deck seating for 10
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Walk, Swim, Surf, Cycle or Relax
- North Devon Coastal Path across the road
- Walk to sandy beaches including Woolacombe beach
- Boat trips to Lundy Island
- Great local pubs
- Dogs by arrangement
- Warm and cosy all year round
Location in the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- on the coastal road between Mortehoe and Woolacombe
- attractive historic village of Mortehoe is 1/2 mile away
- under 1 mile from Woolacombe with its famous surf beach and the friendly town with shops, cafes, restaurants..etc...
- Beaches : Grunta beach - 5 minute walk : Woolacombe beach - 15 minute walk : Croyde beach - 5 miles.
- Exmoor National Park only 12 miles inland
- Nearest rail station 13 miles : Barnstaple.
- Nearest domestic airport 67 miles : Exeter.
- Nearest international airport 100 miles : Bristol.
- Nearest ferry terminal 73 miles : Plymouth.